R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Cobra GT
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 07:55 PM
scary_jerry
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Zakariah
this car is a handling machine.. set up a road course in a big smooth parking lot today, i'm sure it wont be long till i rip through these stock tires. i'll loctite all the set screws on the next rainy day (looking like monday) thanks for the help.

also.. had a wheel come off today. recovered the nut luckily. no locknuts for the wheels?? all the bolts are loose from the factory so i just went over everything and made sure all is tight now. racing at the LHS tomorrow, cant wait to see how this thing ranks up with the other GT cars.
Yes, tighten the wheel retainer screws. I was a 'GOOD GUY' one day and did a 'McGyver' thing and 'fabricated' a replacement axle lock pin for 'TY JACOBS' in Utah at the 'Magna track' on his first outing with his new 'Serpent Cobra GT' and kept him from having to go home without getting to play with his new car.........................don't 'EVER' do a 'FAVOR' for him................he turned around and with the request from 'MantisWorx'...........slammmed me as a 'KNOW-NOTHING' in the GT world.....................time for 'full-disclosure'.............There ARE witnesses to the 'RCTech.....PM's'...........!!!!..........