R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent Cobra GT
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 06:47 PM
TerribleTy
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Zakariah
Well... Got the car, got it running. Started break in, everything was perfect. On the 5th tank of fuel, i noticed i lost front brakes, which i sorta expected (not this soon) since the brakes need upgrading. But the real kicker..
THE FRONT DIFF IS ALREADY BURNED UP. Wtf?? I didnt run it hard at all.. Never even got to WOT...
Anyone else have front diff issues? Very disappointed to spend 600$ on a kit and have problems like this before i even finish break in..
Hey Zach I see you are having some trouble with the kit. Sounds like shes fresh and not even close to broken in. I am very curious about your differential issue as I havent seen anyone go through one yet. Not saying they are bullet proof but they are difficult to destroy.

Have you pulled everything apart up front to figure out what all is damaged? there are a few tricks that a lot of the Team guys figured out shortly after launch of this chassis that help keep the car great for a long time.

Can you pull the front end apart and maybe grab some pictures? Id like to help you out as this kit is awesome.

Any questions you may have please fire away! I havent been on here in a while but ill keep tabs on the thread to make sure we get your ride sorted out.