R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 08:56 PM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

This is the first I have heard of this problem. Ive not had this happen to me or anyone else that I know of. You may just check the face of the brush and make sure its shiny and doesnt have any mold release film on it. Ive heard of people having a ton of success by reserrating the brushes when new...never tried it myself though.

Let me know what you find out. Id like to be able to pass on the info to any one else who encounters this problem.

Thanks!!

EA

Originally posted by minibutmighty
Just to let ya know, Colin (hiya, lol) has been sorting me out with EA stock motors for our indoor season over here in ireland, and I can only say one thing, they have been awesome, out performing any other car straight out of the packet, or should I say motor tube.

Got my first F line brushes during the week there and tried running them today.
Before I put the motor in the car I tried running it on my motor checker and it just wouldnt rev up, and it cut out, tried three different pairs of F line brushes in two motors and still no joy.
Put in a set of 4499's and hey presto the motors ran fine. Do the brushes need modified or bedded in to run in an EA roar stock? Or what am I doing wrong?

Thanx in advance.