R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USGT
Thread: USGT
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 07:25 AM
billdelong
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by mooby64
Have fun racing by yourself. I have seen the best drivers in the world lose races because of "dumb luck".
no need to be a donkey, I'm giving valid concerns and all you can do is provide insulting emoticons? If you want to change things up, then you might as well have each driver randomly bitch slap the next driver at random times during a race to introduce more "dumb luck" into the mix.

Originally Posted by b20btec
We did pit stops in the eos race for vta and usgt, did t care for it much but didn't really affect the outcome either.
+1

However I did notice at the Texas EOS when one driver in the VTA class had went in for a pit when another driver was already in the pit and that created confusion. Show me where in real world racing that they only allow 1 car to pit at a time??? Even the nitros aren't limited to one car in the pit... seriously... folks need to re-think this flawed concept.

I believe the race organizers were considering to eliminate the pit stop for the remainder of the series (at least for USGT).

Now if you hired a Hooters waitress to staff the pit station, then I might reconsider

Last edited by billdelong; 06-16-2014 at 07:40 AM.