R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 AM
JDJamminX1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking

Well after about 3-4 weeks of racing all i can say is WOW

This car has taken everything from short buses and 8th scales. With almost zero problems. The only things that have been even remotely a problem were easy to fix. Bent a dogbone. Had a fellow driver bent it back to near perfect again and still is holding up. I had one outdrive on a diff freeze up on me but that was my fault for not putting grease in there. Never did that with 8th scales so a assumed. Guess there is greater load there then on a 8th scale.

This past 2 weekends I have been running at SDRC. With the same setup at OCRC the car has stupid traction and is a blast to drive.

In one of my qualifiers this past weekend, i got sideways off a jump and landed on only my front left wheel. It looked like I was going to be done for the day, as it looked like a snapped something. Getting off the stand with the biggest grin on my face as I had finally broken this thing, and would be able to write about it here. Well I get over to my car, and all the happened was I popped off 3 ball cups: camber link, steering link, and shock car. I popped them all back on and threw it back on the track for a final lap. People were in shock when I put the car back on the track after it looking like all the other cars that break arms.

And yes I continued to laugh about it all the way back to the pits.

Torrance, Ty and the rest of the HB team. My hat goes off to you. Best 4WD EVER!!!!!!

:s weat: