R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best Modified Engine!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:55 AM
EdwardN
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by afm
Yeah, it would be great if TG made BRB sleeve/piston sets for Sirio based engines. Maybe some day when Sirio engines are more popular. It's hard for people to swicht brands. The Market is so used to Nova based engines, availabilty, parts, interchangeabilty, etc......"you can't teach an old dog new tricks"
As for me I like to esxperiment and try everything I can, and when I can afford it....you get some surprises now and then...I'm not blocked on any brand.
As a matter of fact I'm currently testing some STS engines and experimenting around with them......and I'm surprised of what a low budget engine can do. I've just formed GPP Model Racing and have been appointed South American disributor for STS Racing, and we'll be up on the web soon with some surprises.

AFM
If anybody wants to get into the project with BRB for Sirio-always welcome. I really don't have time due to the other projects we are working on. Anybody wants to invest to BRB for Sirio or Picco based engines can contact to us around the world. We are open for any cooperation, any diferent types of partnership. But please be advised that due to the nature of manufacturing this process is not cheap and made not by "cheap labor".
Hey D. I heard about that practice and honestly I was ammazed too. I was expecting tramendouse power increase, but not that much. Now it is scare me. And it was stock non moded set ( I don't belive in sleeve and piston modding-I guess it was proven many times at races) out of the box.
Edward