R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1.18+ cells -vs- orion's 1.19= cells
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 05:52 AM
pony klr
Tech Regular

IF i could intersead here i owned a battery company for 7 years from 89 to96 or so VOODOO BATTERYS EVERY BATTERY COMPANY has what they feel is the process that is best . 99 percent of them have the best intensions of providing a great product. if people want to buy a pack because of big numbers okay . but do your research before you buy you can not compare an apple to a bannana . room tempature alone can cause numbers to differ the turbo matcher 4 has a 8% tollerence as danny said early on he stream lines his cells through a tunnel like a bottle neck to machines that are constantly calibrated. and im sure oscar does the same. POWER PUSH has been using his own system for 15 years his numbers do not come out on a turbo 30 to what the lable says but they are wicked fast!!!!! i have my own battery program for grading cells and every matcher has a unique version that they have trained to performe a certain way i will not say this guys cells suck or this guys are the greatest put it in the car and decide for your self ! if you think the reason joel johnson can crush everybody is because of a battery pack your getting to close to the motor spray! thanks and god BLESS

Last edited by pony klr; 01-20-2005 at 08:06 AM.