R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 05-28-2014, 07:00 AM
kevink123
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Wigman the simple answer to that is win. Sounds stupid but look how many people still had the xx4 and drove that or found a way to get parts for them.

I understand what your saying but to be honest the 22SCT is a pretty damn good car and it almost feels like everyone else is kinda just catching up.

I run mine MM, basically the setup on Tlracing.com for MM created by Wheeler with the only change being front spring to a stiffer spring "orange K" and rear pink LF and this truck is crazy good. Look at Cactus when you had those guys running there new cars, the ryans took one and two but only buy hair to TLR's Chris Wheeler who isn't a full factory driver and gave them a serious run for there money and beat out all the other cars as well from Kyosho to Serpent with there full factory drivers driving them.

As far as selling more kits and stuff, people choose the car that wins or the motor that wins and while some will jump to the newest and greatest there still will be people who see how good it is and stay or find a way to get one and then buy parts from horizon.