R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - UMX Radian from E-flite
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 07:16 PM
GregH
Tech Elite

I tried the mods on the big Radian that Paul Naton did but I didn't quite do them all. LOL I'm going to make the changes to put it back to where it was at new. It flew just fine out of the box. I figured it would make it better being the way he talked and it probably does to someone that flies gliders in competition. I didn't do anything that can't be changed back to stock so it should fly good when finished. Need to do some nose repairs after a few vertical drops to the ground.

As for the small umx Radian, I flew that today at a friend's place. He has some huge trees and I was a little skeptical about flying around there but I sent it up anyway. Nothing bad came of it. The kids loved it. I'd dive down at them and pull back a few feet over their heads and they'd all scream. I heard one mom say "it scared the $hit out of me" then I glided in slow and smooth, dipped in fast, flared it off hard at the last minute and caught it with my left hand. The parent were like %$#@*(^*%#$!(# did you just see that? LOL It was fun.....