R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I need a new hauler bag
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:03 PM
kcobra
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcjunky1
That OFNA, protek, racerz edge, trinity etc are all the same. The wingtote is slightly different but higher quality. If you like one of the first ones I listed, look at the HPI one. It's the same, except the cheapest of them all by a decent margin. It all depends what branding you want to rock otherwise
+1. Almost all the hauler bags with the handle on the narrow side are the same. HPI/Hot Bodies bag is the same and $130 minus coupon shipped through Tower. 90% of the time out of stock though.

All these bags have sub-par zippers. Drawers seem fine. Note you can over load one. I've broken my original Team Magic bag down pretty bad from too much weight. It's been in use years though.

I prefer these type of bags though over the hockey bag type because you can set the hauler next to you in the pits without blocking to much of the isle but still being able to use the drawers, tool caddy, etc. Also prefer it over the Stanley Fat Max tool hauler as that thing takes up way to much room, depth wise, when opened.