R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking ripoff
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 07:21 AM
dan_vector
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCaddict0
I used to order from them. Both international and US warehouse. Never any issues till my last order from there international warehouse. On march 8th I place my order for 1/8 esc n motor. March15 comes around and its stated shipped. Well after a month no updates, no package. I start filing trouble tickets. No response to any of them. I contact them through PP and they responded only insisting I close PP claim. They said I couldnt get any help until I closed dispute. I know better! Close it and no reopening it! I asked why they couldnt help while a claim wa sfiled. Never any answers to this. Eventually PP refunded me and I hevent attempted any more since.
EXACTLY the same issue here. I ordered some stuff January of this year. 2 months later no sign of it. No responses to my attempts to contact customer service and so filed a paypal dispute. Quick as flash emails from hobby king asking me to close dispute - I refused and eventually got the money back a month later.

NEVER EVER use hobby king guys. The stuff they sell is shit chinese junk anyway and only good for bashing (which is what I originally wanted the stuff for in the first place). You definitely do get what you pay for....