R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AJ's Raceway in DeKalb, IL
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 03:02 PM
Shane Reinink
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally posted by trueracefan
There are no hard feelings, I understand racing is racing. The first time was on the first lap, which, while I was on the inside, fine, stuff happens, thats racing. what was irritating was after I recovered, came around and tried to make a pass only to get bumped off again. Its fine, I know that no one can see everything that was going on and I dont know if this is common place, being the first time I ever came to the track. What I can say is that I never had a problem in qualifying, and that everyone was driving fairly.

Trina, looking at the results it must have been Guy, because I eventually got around whoever it was. Its ok tho. It doesnt really matter to me, it was just kinda wierd that most of the RSJ rubber guys that came had problems with other drivers. (Larry, Jimmy, and myself)

Its not really that big of a deal, I had alot of fun racing in that competitive of a class(5 heats) and plan to come back next weekend.
Brandon
No big deal i did not mean to sound offended, It was just a little vague for me to understand what the problem was, anyway if it was Guy he is a long time racer and almost always very fair. Enough on that, as it was a great day of racing and when you have that many racers batteling to get those top spots you are bound to have a few wrecks as some get more careless than others. Also I just recently quit smoking so the smoke never bothered me as i was one smoking but now that i have quit it is the only place i can go to get my nicotin without lighting up so it don't bother me.