R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sweep Racing Tires 1/10th Sedan thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 08:49 AM
SweepRacingUSA
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davidl
Thx for your reply. You really didn't answer my question, but it appears the 30's have been discontinued and you will have a replacement soon. So that brings me to a follow-on question. I have seen some 28 marked tires in packages with a 30 label. Which tire is actually in the bag?

And related to your answer above, is the EXP EVo-R 36 compound going to run as well on our carpet as the old 30? I am sure there will be some difference, so what would the difference be?
Yes That 28 molded tires are actually QTS EXP-30(30 shore) aka Rug Racers. we only made 1 batch of them, therefore we didnt make a separate mould with a correct numbers on it.

EXP36 Evo-R, it should work if the carpet is grooved. but if track have less than mega gripz, you will need to wait for 30. we are going to have EXP30 Evo-r coming next week. please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DBM
This happened to me. I bought what I thought was exp 30's, and found out after a couple of races that the tires had 28 marked on them. I ended up switching to qts32's expecting to go a bunch slower, but ended up running the same speed.
Thanks I guess, on High to Mega bite tracks, 30-32 wont make so much difference.