R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team C 1/8 GT car
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 06:50 AM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by scary_jerry
The above 'TYrade' was specifically attributed to you Marcus per 'TerribleTy'. He claims that you PM'd him to do it.

WHAT???? what does any of that have to do with me and why would a care about anything to do with a Kyosho? Ty is a grown man as are all of us, i have no control over what he types on a keyboard.Even IF (IF IF IF) that was true HE wrote that not me. If you have beef with him deal with him leave me the hell out of it. So instead of actually finding out what was going on you assumed that what he told you was true even though he "as quoted" was bagging on you in the first place Look man, i graduated from high school in 1988 and i dont want to go back! I have no intentions in getting in a 3 way battle with you and Ty over an RC car and some BS, its childish at best and i have more important things to worry about. so please take your confusion elsewhere and let us TeamC guys get back to talking about TeamC stuff, I am done.......

" if your best friend told you to jump off of a bridge would you do it"........ high school, circa 1987