R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 05:53 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tyler Keel
I know this thread is mostly used for 1/10th type discussions as far as tires go, but, I just wanted to jump on say how impressed I am with the 1/8th scale tires that I have been running. I've been running mainly Stackers, Black Jackets and Hybrids all in blue and green compound and have seen very minimal wear over the past month and a half of running them almost every weekend. Couldn't be happier with the switch!

Thanks guys!

TK
Thank you Tyler!

Start the dramatic music

I will volunteer for the one way mission that is testing the SC Dirt Webs. I know it will be a parlous mission to under take. I know it will be filled with lots of finger pulling and wheel spinning and flying dirt, well clay in my case, for hours on end. I may even get blisters on my throttle finger from the long hours of testing. I will use the entire out put of the power company charging my batteries to continue the testing to the fullest. May my untimely demise help those that come after me.

It is a sacrifice I am willing to commit to to help others. That is the kind of guy I am.

Now lots of explosion sounds.

End of trailer.

Buzz.
Valiant effort, but I think we have it sorted