R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Kyosho Inferno GT/GT2 VE Race Spec ELECTRIC on road 1/8th thread
Old 04-20-2014, 10:41 PM
FLoJo
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yb2fast
Flojo...so how do you compare the conversion with 2 speed and mechanical brakes (RC-Monster) vs full electric control ?? I have a GT2 that I have laying around that I could convert !! what car has faster lap times if you ever tracked them before ?? very curious !
Hard to tell really never got to enjoy both them on the track like I wanted to , never got to practice and one race I did get in was having radio problems and inadequate batteries and issues . have since got rid of the conversion selling it for same price as roller as what I paid for it with tekin system and sp parts like the fr&rr bearing carriers and braces and such . But IMO the full electric feels a lot smoother then the 2 speed with mechanical breaks . Wish I had more time but that's ok becuase I just picked up a gt2 nitro yesterday but don't have anything like starter box or glow plug igniter or fuel since I didn't have nitros. My only issues with nitro is no reverse , when I'm bashing in neighborhood I go off street into grass sometimes (if a car is coming ) and it'll get stuck having to walk to IT