R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Southeren offroad series E Truggy head count
Old 04-18-2014, 06:07 AM
SUPERLOOPER
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RacerXXL2000
I think if they don't let etruggy run in the first one then there should not be an option to add it at the other track same go for all other classes that don't get 10 per class to many people act like they don't want e truggy to run who is it hurting I have set and watched 3 or 4 of the little 1/10 buggy ride around the track knowing good and well they aint gonna be enough people to turn marshal and they always let them run but all of a sudden got to have 10 to race has always been 3 makes a class I guess if they don't run etruggy its gonna free up some time and money for me ill just leave all my cars at home hate to miss a good day at Dalton rc love the new layout but Ill get to run it again the next week end thanks ed for keeping us a great track to race...
Gene is the race director and this is his race. Ed has let 3 run in the past and it leads to we need volunteer turn marshals and guess what....that adds time to the program. With 108 pre entries you can't wait for people to volunteer to come out and marshal. Now call your friends and neighbors and get them to come race so that 10 show up. Gene has said all along that he is trying to get everyone to work together and encourage US to get people to come race. I have done my part of calling my friends and fellow racers to get them to come run 1/10 4wd. Don't be a hater be an instigator.