R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Why are we Dumbing down our hobby??
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 11:40 AM
speedxl
Tech Elite

Peter Busch

I have been on this thread since the early post. People here have been cmplaining about the cost yet they complicate that themselves. Why 2 gfx's, 20 motors, 2 discharge trays 15 race battery packs, three cars and what ever cool tool or accessory made.?

This is the land of exess yes we buy everything in bulk.
You can reduce your cost by 2 Lrp's or equivalants .
You dont need 15 batteries should be good ( 2 for practice, and 4 for Qualifying and mains)
3 good motor is all you need at any time.
Why buy hudy tools Go to ace hardware and buy wrenches for 1/3 rd the price.
Instead of buying a 20 dollar pit towel because it says Company x go to taget/walmart and buy a $3.00 towel.
If you were to take this as an example how much money would you save alot.

Pluss use your time wisely to practice and research things to do to your car.
Do you know there's a thing called free horse power !!! Its things that you can do to your car to go faster. People are just to lazy to get that free power and rather pay good hard earned money for it. Learn to do things your self people stop expecting everything to be handed to you. This country didnt come free people worked hard and fought for it.
Same goes here work hard on your r/c becasue it will pay at the end when it comes easy to you because you did your homework!

Bt the way Peter I view this as a casual conversation between you and I not a battle of the witts. I hope I have not offended you or anyone else.