R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 8IGHT E 3.0 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Brian C.
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RandyJones
For one this is the TLR 8E 3.0 thread not the truggy thread.

If you guys want an Etruggy just convert it. There's a lot more to it than everyone thinks to produce these cars we get to drive. Heck, Drake said they were going to not even do the nitro truggy and just scrap all the time and r&d that was in it.

And no I don't race. Tyler does. He's a decent driver only being 14. His cars have the least amount of power in them at almost all the races we travel too. But, racers always think they need the most power and these 6-8lb. missiles became very dangerous. I like truggies. Even the nitro cars are way over powered these days. Some racers can't handle them either. Has nothing to do with people sucking!

We travel a lot and see how dangerous the cars have gotten. All cars are getting lighter, tons of power in either electric or nitro form.

Be mad all you want. I'm just stating how I feel.
Umm first you should check your facts, because when one of TLRs representives was asked about a 3.0 T the said "we are gonna try something different" and I have also email drake about a 3.0t he said he couldn't say there isn't one coming... You are right about this being a buggy thread and you are right, but there is no E-Truggy thread, so the guy was just asking for an opinion/answer...