R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Radiolink RC3S rx and tx??? Better then flysky?
Old 04-16-2014, 06:45 AM
tate13
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by billdelong
I just got it a couple days ago and plan to start using it for club racing soon. The base level electronics appear to be the same quality as the 3XS that I've been testing over the past year and the 3XS has proven to be far superior over both the Fly Sky and Spektrum radios that I've tested. I wouldn't say the RC3S is quite as fast as my RadioPost TS401, but it sure is buttery smooth in the testing I've done around the house.

It's really a no brainer for me to recommend this radio over FlySky and Spektrum... really splitting hairs to say it's better than a MX-V because there are trade-offs between what is offered, but for $50 price tag, this deal can't be beat.

I've also placed an order for a couple extra Rx's at $10 each... I was hoping this radio might be compatible with my 3XS or some other brand, but unfortunately it's not

As far as parts go, the steering post is standard and the wheel can easily be swapped out with an Integy aluminum steering wheel. If something else breaks... I feel that the $50 price
tag makes the radio disposable... you can probably re-route the antenna to make it internal if you're concerned about breaking that ugly stick, ha!
Might give it a try. Was looking at the m mx-v also