R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent GT problem
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:56 AM
TerribleTy
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by evangelos
hello all,

Have any of you guys had a problem when building the CVD in particular drives hart that connect to the pinion in the gear case.

the pin with the hole which in the dog bone, inserted into the "cup" and finaly the polished pin is used to hold everything together.

the last pin is able to go through all 4 holes in the "cup" and in the pin with the hole inside the dog bone just fine individually BUT when assembling the unit the pin jams and has a very hard time going through the cup (outer) and when it was snapped it the joint seized, make it practically impossible to remove , i finally succeeded but joiint is completely useless and discouraging and very F%^&'n frustrating because the build can't really continue.

how do I deal with the F%^&ing very frustrating problem.

not to mention the setscrew that hold the pinion on the very shaft is tooooo F%^&ing small!!!!

Who the f%^& is filling these bags.

I wanted to buy serpent again for the quality but what a MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

EVAN
Sorry for your dissapointment but im not sure I'm following you. Could you post a pic so I know exactly what you are talking about? May be easier to figure out with a visual. Thank you for your patience let's get this monster on the track!