R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Richey Modified Motors
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 12:55 AM
nova racer
Tech Regular

Default Re: Trinity/Rossi Sirio .12 and Trinity/Rossi Pixie-Black .12

Originally posted by racer rich
I have a question for Dennis.

Will you be modifying the new Trinity/Sirio .12 engine? What about the new Trinity/Rossi Pixie-Black .12 engine? The Pixie-Black, according to Trinity, has a claimed HP output of 1.8! How true that is I don't know, but if it is true I would sure like it with the Richey mods.

What do you think of these two new engines? Have you had a chance to see them in person?

Also what is the difference between the two "Rossi" engine manufacturers? They both have two different owners, are they the same company? Also, what has happened to NovaRossi? Did one of these companies change their name?

Maybe you can give me a ballpark figure of when you will have any available. I know its kind of early to be asking this, but I am looking to buy a modified engine and looking for the best model and make (engine) available.

Thanks,

Rich
well i think this is how it went. the present Owner of novarossi and andre rossi were business partners then they split up and went their seprate directions novarossi sticking with cars and rossi with boats,
1.8 hp + motor man RTU package sounds like that engine would just be plain evil. Talk about bringing a gun to a knife fight