R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 TAMWORTH CUP / NSW-QLD CHALLENGE 18th-20th April / 12th Scale TOUR of NSW-ACT
Old 04-13-2014, 02:33 AM
XRAYGIZMO
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dragobrat
Hi there,
I am going to come down for a run as well, I have sent my form to the email address on the form. [TC stock and TC 21.5.Brett Ryan].

Quick question - The statement on the form which is about LIPO's needing to be ROAR stickered 30days prior to event, is that just something that needed to be added to look good?
I would have thought by circumstance - most guys wouldn't be compliant to that one.

THANKS.

Brett.
Hi Brett,

Thanks for for your interest in coming to this event. I did get your email.

Your question about Lipo's needing to be approved, is yes they do. As we run under AARCMCC Rules which follow ROAR and BRCA. Its not just a sticker. The sticker is there because that battery has been through a Testing Procedure and past. Testing is for load testing, crash testing etc.

The thirty day thing is so every one has the chance to be able to obtain the latest new go fast battery in time for big events. So everone should be on an equal playing field.

And i think all guys are complient with the approved battery rules. Thats why there is rules.

So please have a look at the AARCMCC Rules.

And Brett if you don't have the correct batteries, i'm sure i could lend you a couple.

Regards
Todd