R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Titan ARC R10 190mm EP Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Antimullet
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NEED-MORE-SPEED
Thanks Antimullet

Glad to hear we'll have another R10 rolling around the tracks picking on the other manufactures.

If you have any building or set-up questions I'm certain anyone on this thread can assist, myself included as I haven't read one post with negative comments towards the 2013 R10. I'm also confident, after the summer comes and goes there will be several other R10's in the mix and more informative feedback regarding this chassis. Not that there isn't enough already, but the more the better IMO.... .

Congratulations on your soon to come new chassis, I'm 100% confident you'll be impressed, just like myself and the others that had the pleasure of building, tweaking and currently racing the R10. The R10 is a growing platform and continues to grab the attention of others which will ultimately make this already beast of a race platform that much better.

Also I'll be attending the GATE's Grand Finale Race April 26th and 27th. Until then I'll be attending some club races, doing a lot of testing in preparation. So I'll have a solid set-up to share shortly for (med-high bite) and also (high bite).
Outstanding! I'll be sure to share setups as well and best of luck this year!