R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPC Glenmarie RC Speedway
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Speed Demon
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Guys... be patient..... give HPC sometimes to plan the on-road track.... a proper plan will make the track last longer... its not something that you can comeout overnite... I've been there in Glenmarie.... I've made some comments and suggestion on the existing track.... I am sure its not only me.... many of us here did that..... so many comments and suggestion is good... provided it a constructive ones... but lets not forget.... HPC need to consider which is better and which is also fit in their budget..... I am sure if HPC can print money....Glenmarie is out of their site.....

They are not simply re-surface the track... will also enlarge it a bit more.... then...where to erect the driver stand.... then construct it.... then where is the spotlight location.... then there is wiring..... then... there is this.... that.... this .... that.... all is $$$$...

The track is not something that you can simply angkat and buang....

I only hope that it is in a proper plan thus good results will be on our rc'ers side....... a nice layout.... good grip with less tyre wear, well litted and friendly environment will be like a dreams come true to placy in such track!!!!!!!!!

Well.... HPC..... all the best o you all. I know you guys are trying to do it right and perfect at the firts time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to the avid RC'ers.... be patient.......