R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR removed Trinity Epic D3.5 13.5 and 17.5 from ROAR motor list
Old 04-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Geno-Machino
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by san.
Valid point and that's why the sponsored/pro drivers at Horsham/Jackson are amazing guys! Their leadership and participation led to two full heats of Mod for their closing trophy event this past week. Yep, 20 drivers in mod. I stopped running blinky last season due to these shenanigans. I'm having a blast in mod and becoming a better driver in the process. The formula is simple, the local fast guys have to step up and become leaders. No egos, no bashing, no taunting just plain ole' leadership.
Great to hear some positive news through all of this stuff.
Kudos to those mod guys for stepping up and setting an example to follow.
Thinking back, I'm mostly and oval racer, I decided in protest to dabble with the open mod ranks as well. I encountered much of the same response from the mod guys down here. I was somewhat close and in the general ballpark when I showed up but almost immediately there were guys helping me getting it tweaked. I loved the speed but out of respect for those racers whom I've known for many many years and also recognizing I still needed more wheel time, I opted to not impair their prep for the 'Birds.
Thanks for making that point and keep up the good work mod guys.