R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPS - 5280 Raceway - Denver, CO - April 11-13 2014
Old 03-31-2014, 11:51 PM
syndr0me
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

We'll discuss that this week and get word out. In the past we started selling practice tires Thursday morning when we opened since it's a full practice day, and then people typically run them for the club race that night. I don't see why it would be different this year, but don't hold me to anything until we've had a chance to discuss it. With 100+ sedan entries this year, things are a little different than what we've done in the past.

If you're coming in Tuesday and want to get some track time that night, you can run any rubber tire you want. Jacos will be most similar to Gravity. We might have a few sets of Sweep blues still for sale.

I'm not sure what track access will be like Wednesday. Definitely closed to cars in the evening since we'll be putting the layout down and sorting out pit spaces, but open to come check the place out and listen to a lot of yelling as we try to get the layout just right.