R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 VINTAGE MEET KEILOR APRIL 26TH
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:25 AM
I'm_Serious
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaylow215
alex thats a short drive you have all friday to get here and sunday to get home ive got guys comming from sydney.Can always stay at my place NO EXCUSE NOW OR FLY IN
I always have more excuses than you can cancel out, you'll work that one out soon enough mate. Besides, I did the drive a few months ago, to pick up a huge haul from just around the corner from Keilor (Pictures here...).... and it destroyed me. Of course, I drove over and back in the same day, so no surprises that it knackered me!

Originally Posted by _Drifter_
Alex! Alex! Alex!

Alex, I've been working on a that CAT XLS I messaged you about. If you come its yours to race on the day.
You're a good man, mate..... but I've had enough Cats over the years to not start actually running them now!!!

Originally Posted by jaylow215
Now theres a offer alex or you scared of a tamiya or two hey
I currently have more Tamiyas than almost anything else...... they don't scare me. Nice try, though

I've actually just spent most of the day today travelling by car, bus, train, train and train from home to the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.... if I didn't have to come back here for work, I generally wouldn't come here at all!

Alex