R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-20-2014, 10:48 AM
predu
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rigor
I mean, it works. He should have noticed he had to set his shock collars at the top in a much different position than before. Also tell him to check his front ride heights after some drops on the bench. It should be low. Really low! As Sean Cochran stated, the geometry will be off and limit the uptravel on the shocks if you have a B5m tower and flat arms. Car was off and not consistent for me before I realized the error of running that configuration. Just get the flat arms and tower and be done with it
he is a pretty good racer from out of town. he knew there was a different tower and it is in stock at our track but did it anyway and liked it. i guess when the ryan's do it maybe then people will try it and might like it. I dunno. he said ride height was good and used the same hole up top also. he got 2nd in expert mod at a track he only raced a couple times, first place was one of our regular experts.