R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Power Push Batteries
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Tony Carrubba
Tech Adept

Originally posted by rogtsaamokin
Tony,

Thanks for going back through my cells, so I can match my packs to the Track conditions, Awesome Rip this weekend, Had the Fastest car on the Track, Ran a Pack of 380s that had 30 sec left in 19t , and the track is 90x48 The matching process is the Best, come on guys were Talking 380s Thanks again....
One other thing to say, Your new Tbars are great, I finally snapped one after a hard hit to a high speed corner , and I changed it out 10 minutes before the A main, DID NOT HAVE TO MESS WITH THOSE SCREWS THAT HOLD THE PIVOT BALLS, Tonys new Tbars are perfectly squared up so there is NO binding on the Plastic, all I did was tighten them down all the way and they were smoothe as Butter, the old Tbars you had to really work to make that Pivot ball smoothe , Keep up the Great Work, and constantly coming up with new Products!!! I Know I will never have to look for another Battery company, Not when I'm part of the Power Push Family, Thanks Tony
Awesome

Roger T

ROGER GOOD JOB
2 things how was the IR compared to the track or i should say run on the track lower vs higher IR?

2nd thing is do you dead short your packs ?
I know what i told you but do you or don't you dead short ..

Tony