View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 04:49 AM
politpot
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by Mighty nokkey
Hello,

It's really nice to see new friend and 4.0T mod car is running in our track.
But I recommend you to not use 4.0T motor my friend.
It can be use 4.0T some time in our race track, but we need to have many participants running together to make track high grip.
I've been saw many good player burned motor and ESC when they stared run our track the first day.
But if you really want to use 4.0T, why not we can help you. I used to use 4.0T orion during we still have Mod class in manila. And FDR was 8.0. So, Just like Mikey said, You must be carefully to check your motor and ESC temp all the time to use 4.0T.

By the way, we have 13.5T boosted class, and 17.5T no boosted class for your car(Xrey?) right now. If you want those motors are available at race track.

See you po.
taka
Thanks for the reply taka san.. im so excited! We usually race here in open mode class coz every one here want to be fast.. i my self is a solid nitRo user.. so im a bit new in electric class.. but i have a wide range of motor that i can use ill be sticking to 13.5 as it is the standard motor. I have burned 1 esc speed passion grand tourismo coz im using a 3.0t hahaha made by the track owner.. i got the wrong combination of gears! But its hell fast!..