R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Airtronics Nitro GP March 7-9 2014 @ GLARCRC
Old 03-11-2014, 03:03 PM
gsxr0311
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bmain57
First off I would like to thank Greater Los Angeles R/C Club for letting the Airtronics Nitro Grand Prix be held at their facilities. For the out of towners I would like to thank you for showing your support to our club and driving or flying down to come race with us. For my Norcal Racers I cant wait for you guys to get another 1/8th scale venue up there so we could return the favor and come race with you guys. It was cool that we could have some new product shown off for the first time at this event; such as Punch Racing fuel which finished 2nd,3rd and 4th in 1/8th expert and the new Ofna GT car which T/Q GT and finished 3rd. I will try to get the final results posted for the event soon, but for now I will post the final results of the amain to my knowledge.

Sedan A

1st Scott Barnes
2nd Brian Thomas
3rd Steve Perez

GT A

1st Andy Lui
2nd Joaquin De Soto
3rd Steve Nyguen

1/8 Expert

1st Mike Swauger
2nd Chris Verano
3rd Dana Smelzter

Not 100 percent sure about 1/8th sportsman and 1/5th

First off I would like to thank GLARC for putting on another great race. FYI I spent my birthday, friday the 7th, at the track and I couldn't think of a better place to spend it. Ok, well I could think of a better place but... it was fun being at the track with friends.

James "Carolina" Nelson won the sportsmen 1/8 race.

Congrats to the NorCal boyz who represented! Scotty, Nel, Steve, and Otto.

BT & CV thanks for the help this weekend