R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-10-2014, 08:28 AM
rickster
Tech Addict

hey good tip on the steel wool for polishing.. I used mothers metal polishing paste from walmart.. had it already. like you just use ballend in dremel and a dot of polishing paste on rag then wipe clean.. looks like polished chrome when done and super smooth.

Taking time on the build and doing it right makes a huge difference in any car.. I have over 40 packs on mine and its still tight and feels great. diff is super smooth and shocks are awesome! I have changed the fluid a bunch figuring out setups..

But now I have a setup I really really like and cant imagine a better 2wd car.

oh and for those thinking the b5m is heavier and not as quick in stock... I was playing at one of my local tracks with my reedy stocker and broke the track record by 1.8 seconds.. stock or mod! the car is super easy to carry speed, so much that you may not look like your going as fast but its smooth fast with lots of corner speed. I love how it jumps and how smooth it is in the choppy stuff compared to a rear motor one.