R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi5
Thread: Schumacher Mi5
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 07:53 AM
reg
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by skypilot
I jumped on the Schumacher Bandwagon with the introduction of the Mi3 and have had every model up to but not including the last Mi4model and the Mi5. I loved them all. When I ordered my last Mi4 in prep for a Reedy race the car was hung up in customs for over a month, so I pretty much gave up on any new schumachers. but when the Mi5 came out, it took everything I had to buy one. I've seen it perform on our local asphalt tracks and the car is amazing and its been hard to not purchase one. one thing that does bother about the car is all the mods people do for various reasons.

oh BTW, I had a Kawada SV10 when the first came out. (its on the shelf) I like that top deck design.
Iv been running a boxstock setup as per kit apart from one extra centre brace £4 I think,no mods and it's second had from the first batch,it's without doubt the best car iv ever driven,I had an ARC and for me it's night and day different,it just grips and goes were you want it to,the mods people are doing are personal not essential