R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi5
Thread: Schumacher Mi5
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 11:14 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DiscountRCStore
We've heard some grumblings concerning an updated chassis though no one has confirmed for certain. We would speculate that they'd be working on some of the general flexiness; be it ideal for asphalt, not so ideal for carpet. Many of the brands are working and winning with aluminum chassis' right now.. who know's? It's all speculation at this point.. We'll post anything we hear confirmed when it's known.

FWIW.. I do know that Schumacher watches the forums closely.. It might be a good time to post some feedback on some of the things you guys would like to see - if another kit was in the works.. Just a thought ..

..p
I jumped on the Schumacher Bandwagon with the introduction of the Mi3 and have had every model up to but not including the last Mi4model and the Mi5. I loved them all. When I ordered my last Mi4 in prep for a Reedy race the car was hung up in customs for over a month, so I pretty much gave up on any new schumachers. but when the Mi5 came out, it took everything I had to not buy one. I've seen it perform on our local asphalt tracks and the car is amazing and its been hard to not purchase one. one thing that does bother about the car is all the mods people do for various reasons.

oh BTW, I had a Kawada SV10 when the first came out. (its on the shelf) I like that top deck design.

Last edited by skypilot; 03-08-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: the word "not" added