R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Arizona 12th scale only baby!!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:23 PM
BantAz
Tech Initiate

Default Thanks for coming!

Thanks to everyone who came to the track test at Drive-Way International. I wanted the first time to be a track test. I knew that I would be scrambling to get things ready and that there would be bugs to work out. I appreciate everyone's patience.

I did enjoy hosting this event. But it was a HUGE amount of work. I really appreciate Glenn, Jason and Evan staying an extra hour and helping me to tear everything down. Also thanks to James for helping set up in the morning. Special thanks to David who came out Saturday to help build the second half of the driver's stand, was the first one out on Sunday morning to help set up and stayed for the tear down.

Next time I hope to make some improvements like real stairs for the driver's stand and get the garage cleaned up and emptied out for nicer/more pit space. I will continue to look into lap counting systems.

Per Chris's post we will be convening next at HT Gilbert on Sunday, March 23rd. I am looking at Sunday April 13th as the next event at Drive-Way International. (This is 3 weeks after the HT date. I am simply not available 2 weeks later on April 6th)