R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - !!!THE HB HPI CHALLENGE IS BACK!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:56 AM
T.MARSHALL
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rcjunk-yard
I'm in pa west of Philly but will consider driving to jersey for an Hpi race. I tried contacting my local hobby shop Hobbyhut 610-635-1062 about the challenge but didn't hear back. They have an off-road track right now and I used to parking lot race with them for a few years until they went off-road. I heard RAY runs a really good show and he's done an hpi before. Really wish I could someone local to do the challenge, but I'll drive to jersey if I have to. I don't know how big the turnout would be, so parking might be a problem.

Trains n lanes has a dedicated track for inroad, as well as mushroom bowl. Actually Mushroom bowl would be an Excellent place to have an hpi challenge, would you like me to contact them for you? I can give them a call and see, and if there interested I'll give them your email.

Hope this helps any.
It might be a good idea to contact these tracks in order to speed things up. Years ago when I could not get any answers to the where's and when's of the Hpi Challenge races I took the bull by it's horns and had pretty good results doing so. At the end of the day this is not an undertaking for everyone but you reaching out to these tracks/hobby shops can't hurt your affords to find a closer facility wanting to host a Hpi Challenge.