R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Bring The KF01 To The USA
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 12:56 PM
NitroApex
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Dan
NitroApex, WTH are you talking about? Do you not understand business models and capitalism. Kyosho is not a charity. They have to setup a business where they can be profitable, and make the margins when factoring all other costs and the export market. Kyosho have to prioritize on supporting their bread and butter cars (1/8th buggy, 1/10th offroad, MiniZ, lower end RTRs). And yes, they have some flops every now and then (Scorpion 1/7 buggy, etc).

JLock seems to be among the few here with enough common sense and telling it like it is.

The original point of this thread reminds me of a protestor. Yes, lets create awareness but not actually do anything about it! Somebody else take charge, not me!
You to have accepted the status! You too have been BRAINWASHED. This is WTH I'm talking about.

If a Japanese kid can buy a KF01 RTR in Japan at his hobby shop for the equivalent of $185.00 usd. The kid who lives in the USA should not have to pay $250.00 usd for the same item.

What I'm saying is the $65 difference should be split in half. The Japanese kid and the American kid both pay $217.50. It's just fare.