R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bad Traders thread.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 01:08 AM
Ultra_Aussie
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by techracer
Scammer, I sold the items to someone local, I never posted the item as you never sent any payment, simple, I don't see how that is a " scam ", The new post clearly states " Pick Up Only " the buyer can come see the items before paying.
Don't appreciate you posting personal details either or the bad attention, you clearly state in your post " lucky I didn't loose any money to him due to a BSB stuff up.. ", I waited 2 days and never received payment, so I sold it to someone else, I owe you nothing.
Okay who are they? They can give you a trader feedback then... Also you had no feedback and you were going to post first. But hey let's have the emails tell the story Major BS

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:23 AM
To: Gary Walk
Subject: Re: Numbers

‎Hi Gary,

So what is happening with this mate?

Sent: Wednesday, 12 February 2014 09:39

Hi Gary,

Still no activity on those tracking numbers. Oz Post said they aren't coming up for them either?

Cheers,

Gavin

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Telstra NextG network.

Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2014 11:52

To: Gavin

Subject: RE: Numbers

Gavin,
You are correct in saying they are scanned at collection, however if they didn't make yesterday's run, they won't appear until collected from office tonight, I have just contacted aust post ( feel free to call yourself ) and they have advised that the online track and trace system is not real time.

I'm also checking tracking.

Cheers

Gary

> From: Gavin
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Numbers
> Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 22:29:10 +0000
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> Doesn't seem like it. There has been no activity on the tracking numbers checking on the Oz Post site. Maybe they will show up online tonight? Didn't they scan them when you dropped them at the post office? Normally they are scanned at point of submission.
>
> Cheers,
> Gav
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Telstra NextG network.
> From: Gary Walk
> Sent: Monday, 10 February 2014 21:01
> To: Gavin
> Subject: Numbers
>
>
> Dear Gavin,
> No worries, unsure if they actually made today's run or if they will be overnight from tomorrow. I will also touch base once I see payment arrive.
>
> Cheers
>
> Gary

Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 6:21 PM

Hello Gary,

Great! Thank for the numbers. Transfer now setup. Should show up tomorrow or Wednesday I would say mate.

I will let you know when packages arrive.

Cheers,

Gav

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Telstra NextG network.

Sent: Monday, 10 February 2014 17:28

To: Gavin

Subject: Numbers

Gavin,
Only just got there in time.

These are the numbers ;

ZY036641
ZV067644
ZV067645

Cheers

Gary