R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Big Locked Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 09:48 PM
J_M
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Jayster
Hi everyone,

i just got into the rc business and was wondering if there is any rc drift tracks around the manila area. not looking into professional championships. just a place to practice. is there any groups that also allow newcomers to the club? like friendly drift clubs with occasional meetings.

also, if anyone knows of a shop that sells 1/10 drift cars and parts in the manila or batangas areas please comment below the details (such as Location, website (if they have one) phone number and name of the shop)
Hi Jayster, just like you I just started with RC. As mentioned, there is a Drift Track at Park and Play (Pasig). I have seen the track but have not really tried it because I too am a beginner. Maybe we can practice possibly by next month if you are near the area. I am still in the process of purchasing bunch of stuff (batt, charger, etc) and also assembling another TT-01 (aside from my Sprint 2 Sports RTR). The Sprint that is supposedly for me was taken away by my 5 year old son who I plan to play with in the future.