R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 02-20-2014, 11:22 AM
racer1812
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbckevin
I saw Cherry's pink buggy in the video...he got lapped twice..
My, and many others, issue with Cherry isn't his race results. He races at a track that has several top level and factory drivers. I don't question all of his info either. I question how he posts it, which is whether or not the info came from his OWN testing or if it's info he got from AE drivers and then tested himself. Then posting it here as his own.

The fact that I have an issue with Cherry isn't a secret. Why do I care that he claims to be an AE "teammate", posts set up info that may or may not actually be his?? Because I'm here to serve the members of this forum, and when I know someone is flat out lying to people, I'm gonna say something! I've asked him to clarify or explain himself in the past, he ignores me because he likes the attention. Which is funny because that's what he claims anyone who questions him is looking for. He can stack his cookies and put condoms on his legs all he wants. I'm not going anywhere!

That's my last comment about this issue.

If George has comments about he car, he can make it clear where he gets the info from. If not, he can quietly wait until he actually buys the MM car.