R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent 950/950r thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 11:34 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by revzalot
Yo Rookie and fellow NTC3 owner.

I've been using Hi Tec 925 for the steering and a 625 for throttle. It's ok but I'm going to look for a hi torque servo fast enough for steering. I think Ko Propo has an awesome but don't know the model number. Hi tec 925 will get you by. I do not suggest getting a digital one since it'll eat up the batts. Good luck on the Serpent. What kind is it?
Hell yeah, sup Revzalot.....stilll have my FTNTC3 and will STILL using it this coming season.....yes, I did get myself a used Serpent NT (yeah, i know....oldie) just don't feel like to spend $600 for a 950R or $450 for a used one when 1/8th is NOT really that hot here in the mid-west.....but with my new ZX-21 powerpack, I will need a 1/8th car to run it....so I picked the 3rd best 1/8th from the Serpent 1/8th list......

At least. NT is still able to race against those 950 or 950R or Evolva or MRX4 (at least I can hang around)..........before, I was almost got myself a VETEQ....that, I am afriad the car will be for SHOW only.........LOL.

Thanks for the info about the servos...I will probably take the throttle servo advise from you, but I will stick with FUTABA for steering....

Any idea...?