R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AE FT B4.2 Roller - Less than 10 runs on it
Old 02-11-2014, 05:08 PM
smokeytbear
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default AE FT B4.2 Roller - Less than 10 runs on it

I have a barely or real lightly used FT B4.2 roller I'd like to sell. It has less than 10 battery packs ran thru it. Comes with the parts shown. Some carbon parts as shown. What you see is what you get. I'm getting away from running buggy so I'm open to reasonable offers and/ or trades.

Asking $OLD shipped for everything you see.

Yes the body & pair of new wings too. New RPM ball cups just installed with no runs on them. Body is in great condition with only a very small tear right on the front nose area. Everything including diff and shocks are still very tight and smooth running. Has the aluminum 0 degree hubs for running 17.5. This is a Perfect platform to convert over to mid motor.

Open to trading for a AE FT SC10.2 roller or a Traxxas Slash in good condition. I need a nice SC truck for my son to run. Please NO "bashed" SC trucks. Please email me pics and details if you want to trade. If you have more stuff to offer I can add cash to the trade deal.

Paypal and/or email: [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	1165430  

Last edited by smokeytbear; 02-12-2014 at 09:34 AM.