R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HOBBYKING
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 02:05 AM
OFFROADRAGE
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jason1980
Hobbyking got singapore warehouse? i doubt so bro. They don't have a warehouse in sg
Mine came from hongkong, they did send me an email after i chased them for my lipos. they have problem sending thru EMS.
Its not a hobbyking warehouse bro..its a company distributing HOBBYKING'S items in singapore..the company is called QUANUM (s) PTL LTD. They tried to cover up theiy company's name & addresson the consignment note with black marker ink but when i looked it up facing a light bulb,i can see everything clearly..from the name to the address..thats how i found out..further more, you know the EMS tracking number which hobbyking gives to you each time after the shipped out the items u ordered? for example,EQ303884357SG. the two alphabets at the end of the tracking number is actually the code for which your order is being shipped or coming from..in this case.SG,which stands for Singapore..my previous 3 orders came from Singapore itself..but my lipos is coming from Fiji(FJ)..how i know? because my father used to work with EMS SPEEDPOST,so thats how i know what the last two alphabets in a tracking number code stands for....