R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally HMX
Thread: Corally HMX
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Chaz955i
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XCELL
Corally was just bought by an investment group, so will see what happens with that. I think that the HMX does not look good at all and maybe other people feel the same. It is also discouraging having to buy the carbon fiber shock towers which should have been included in the kit. I know that you do not need them, but all the team drivers have them on the their cars and it makes it easier to follow the set-ups. One thing that I always hated was not being able to adjust the belt tension at the diff and using other manufactures parts on the car. The coolest thing they have come out with is their new gear diff, I think this was a great idea and they made it usable on other car as well. I am surprised that no other manufacturer has look at this design.

Patrick
Hopefully this doesn't lead to a line of Corally branded generic Asian cars like a lot of the other stuff out there. Phi was a really cool car at the time if not a bit fragile in the plastic department. Lost interest in their touring products after that.