R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's new @ Speed Tech R/C
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 02:09 AM
Mabuchi540
Tech Master

Unhappy Oh great now I can't even place an order....

Tried 3 times and even rebooted and I got......

ERROR: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
SQL: INSERT INTO orders (customerid, orderdate, amount, discount, couponname, coupon_discount, firstname, lastname, addresstype, address, city, postcode, state, state2, country, phone, mobilephone, fax, email, company, cardtype, cardno, cardexpires, comment, tax, shippeddate, shipper, shiptrackno, shipmethod, shipcost, shipfirstname, shiplastname, shipcompany, shipaddresstype, shipaddress, shipcity, shipstate, shipstate2, shipcountry, shippostcode, upsaccount, fedexaccount, paymethod, gatewayresponse, affid, processed, canceled ) VALUES(NULL, #1/5/2005#, 224.45, 0, NULL, NULL, '******', '******', 0, ** ********* ******, '******', 'n/a', 'Non-US', 'n/a', 'NZ', '(**) *******', NULL, NULL, ***********************, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'Hi Steve, just a reminder about the $1 sticker price and the Rapida Pro, (I assume it has Tamiya leads like the first one I had)? Also if you happen to have it in black then I''d prefer that colour please. Cool new site dude.

Sincerely
******', 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 'International (Please email for quote)', 0, '******', '******', NULL, 0, ** ********* ******, '********', 'Non-US', 'n/a', 'NZ', 'n/a', NULL, NULL, 'Before Payment', NULL, NULL, 0, 0);]

System Error

Other than the rows of stars I put in now to replace personal details that's what I got 3 times in a row when I clicked on the create order button.

I couldn't even get to the part where I enter the credit card info.

Update: Tried a sixth time and it went through (it would appear the comments box can't take to much because after I took out a line it worked).

BUT I've just been to my email inbox to find 5 order conformations for the ones I was told didn't make it (see above error message). This is not good for the old ticker I can tell you. I hope this can be sorted out asap Steve.

Last edited by Mabuchi540; 01-05-2005 at 03:56 AM.