R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 03:55 PM
chasingthepack
Tech Addict

ill be running it as it is,i fitted some jaco greens 51mm rear and 50mm front,as they wear i can remove some shims at the front mounts,and lower the axle,i have 3.5mm in there at the mo and #2 down and still have 4.2 ride height, its only to hone my skills on a very small tight technical track,the speed and change of direction really helps with my concentration,i usally race on a large outdoor track and that isnt as demanding ,so the L3 should be ok as is,the lipo is on the right side of the car,the servo has been reversed and shoe gooed to the chassis,so that the lipo fits ,all electrics are in front of the motor solder tabs so i dont have wires crossing the chassis,needed 45gms to balance it hence the 780gms,i used a ip6800 80c lipo,its tight but it fits nicely within the chassis by 3mm,i have a few spares for it to tune the handling so ill see what i can do with it saturday night ,i have the 10* castor blocks but with 2 shims at the back of the upper arm its 5* according to a set up sheet ive found,i ran it in the middle when it was last raced,i have a choice of mod or stock,but i think its a 13.5 club so thatll go in once the novak booster arrives tomorrow and ive had a quick play with a mod 5.5 in it