R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 01-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Mason
Tech Champion

RE: efra video

a little too much on the cobble stone. I like variety and knowing that all around the world the surfaces ARE different, I have no issue with multiple surfaces. The layout itself would be nicer if it was a little more flowing. I can understand the carpet on the jumps. Some places just do not have material where jumps will hold together.

The Worlds are run on spec tires which are chosen from a list of options presented by the host. It's their track and they know what works decent.

Chico did what they thought they had to do in order to maintain consistency. That's what's required. Don't get me wrong. It would be great if we could all be happy with a track that changes by the lap let alone the heat race. Unfortunately nobody wants to go out knowing that by virtue of the heat they are in, that there's not a chance of them making the A or B. Why the heck would you spend upwards of $2K to fly around the world then..

anyways, can't wait to see the first kit locally because i'm really excited to see all the new adjustment gizmos and build quality.