R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need a new toy help me choose
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:56 PM
ozziii
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Micah78;12929886]
Originally Posted by ozziii

You can have it all with a truggy. It's just a matter of swapping the tires and maybe the clutch bell. When I want wheelies and more ground clearance, I just throw the MT tires on. If I want better handling, I put my Pro Line Badlands on. If I want to run on a track, I put the track tires on. I usually run all 3 sets of tires with the same 15 tooth clutch bell. My BuKu clutch with the brass bonded komposite shoes allow me to do this. When I ran the tall/heavy MT tires with the 15 tooth bell, I melted the aluminum clutch shoes on the stock clutch in a couple tanks of fuel. The BuKu brass bonded komposite shoes do it no problem. Basically the BuKu clutch allows me to do whatever I want tire/gearing wise on my RC8T.
[QUOTE=ozziii;12929512]
Originally Posted by dnaforever2203
Ok, I want impressive top speed and the ability to do wheelies if i wanted but also be a good track performer, jumps etc.

Unlikely to get all that in the one truggy, if you want good track performance then wheelies & impressive top speeds won't help.
Not without changing parts so its still a no, you wont get one truggy to do wheelies & have impressive top speed while still performing & handling well on track. If you want to be changing parts all the time then yeah, but it would be a pain in the a$$, thats not having 1 truggy that can do everything thats wanted.