R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 01-19-2014, 12:25 PM
mxracer458
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
lololol. Seriously. People drop 459 on kits and still need to buy parts. The tlr 22 is 359 and comes with steel turnbuckles. And then if you run MM requires another 100+ in part for durability and weight. AE probably has the cheapest oem option parts out there. lol, you people crack me up.
some people have to have the latest and greatest….in rc it reminds me of a lot of the vet motocross racers,they buy the most expensive bike,put ever hop up on it and all the bling they can find,only to never get it out of 2nd gear or never get there ass off the seat,just saying its all about the latest and greatest,we all know these cars are capable of winning like it is,but its how they get us to spend more and more money on there kits and parts,as for the 22 is a solid car out of the box,i don't understand how some people break all the time,I've been tboned by a 8th scale and it didn't do a damn thing to the 22.To each is there own.